Want To Learn How To Consistently
Grow Your Facebook Fans?
Facebook is nothing short of the second biggest website on the net – right behind Google. If Facebook were a country, then it would be one of the largest in the world.
It is one of the most powerful platforms for any business to master; and if you only ever invest your time and effort into one single social media platform, it should probably be Facebook.
You have a gigantic number of people you can reach and Facebook gives you all the tools you could possibly need to reach the most useful members of that audience in a highly targeted way – this is powerful stuff!
Let’s Take A Look At A Targeted Traffic Example:
You’re selling a product that teaches people how to potty train their young children…
Who would be interested in buying this?
Young parents… probably moms, right?
So, if you can get an ad in front a bunch of young moms with toddlers that are potty training age, you’re very likely to get clicks and conversions.
Now, Let’s Take A Look At An Un-Targeted Traffic Example:
Let’s use the same product that teaches people how to potty train their young children.
If you put these ads in front of a group of just women, it’s VERY un-targeted.
Sure, there may be some women in that group that fit your target market, but not all of them will have children in the potty training age group.
This means your clicks and conversions will be much lower… increasing your ad spend and reducing the amount of traffic that you get.
Targeted Traffic IS The Key To Success
That being said, traffic sources these days are a dime a dozen.
There are a lot of places where you can find traffic, and some of them are even pretty inexpensive, but if it doesn’t convert, who cares how cheap it is.
It won’t make you any money if you can’t get clicks and conversions.
“Hold on a second here…” you may be thinking.
“It sounds like you’re talking about paid traffic… What about FREE traffic sources?”
Free vs. Paid Traffic
Although there are several ways to generate free traffic online, there are BIG problems with FREE traffic.
- It’s hard to find targeted sources of free traffic
- It can take a lot of work to get a free traffic source working
- It can take a lot of TIME before you have enough traffic to see meaningful stats and results
Paid traffic, done correctly, is far superior to free traffic.
- You can start seeing traffic flowing within minutes
- It’s easier to find targeted traffic sources
- You can see what’s working and what’s not without putting in a lot of effort and time
- You can begin to profit within days or even hours in some cases… NOT weeks or months!
- Once you have a WINNER, it’s easy to scale it up to as BIG as you want… hundreds and even thousands of dollars per day in profit is VERY possible…
Why Facebook Advertising is The Answer
- An almost UNLIMITED Traffic Source – Facebook is THE LARGEST social media site online today with 1.44 BILLION monthly active users… at least 72% of Facebook users check in every month and 936 million users check in on a daily basis.
- An ENGAGED Audience – The Facebook audience is EXTREMELY engaged with an average visit length of 21 minutes.
- Hundreds of TARGETING Options – When you look at the Facebook ad platform, it enables you to target your ideal customer better than any other advertising platform online… The more targeted your ads, the better your conversions will be.
- INEXPENSIVE to get started – You can begin running ads on Facebook for as little as $5
- INSTANT traffic – No more waiting days or weeks for traffic… Facebook ads start running within as little as a few minutes of being created – This means you can start testing and even making sales the SAME DAY you get started…
It sounds great right?
Unfortunately, there is a problem…
Although Facebook is arguably one of the best traffic sources available for marketing online today, the “devil is in the details.”
It you don’t know what you’re doing or have the right guidance, it’s easy to do things wrong and not see the type of results that you want…
Some business owners even LOSE money because they try to “wing it” with Facebook ads.
Where do you get help?
(We are currently evaluating the best resource to share with you. The one we most recently used is in transition right now. Check back soon for an update!)